Are you interested in enrolling your child at the Flance Center? Choosing child care that works for your family is one of the most important decisions you can make. We are happy to talk with you about our approach to ensuring that each child has an enriching experience during their time with us.
Please call us at (314) 881-0881 for more information or to schedule a tour.
The families in our area can access assistance from Child Care Aware of Missouri, which acts as a resource for families searching for child care. Below is a partial list of the questions they recommend families ask when visiting a prospective child care provider. A full list can be downloaded and printed from their website.
- Consider your child’s point of view. What kinds of people and activities make your child comfortable and happy? What questions might your child ask?
- Look at the program’s policies and expectations.
- What do you observe when you visit the program?
- What are your impressions of the person(s) who will be caring for your child?
- Consider the physical setting or environment. Is it the type of place where your child will be healthy, safe, and comfortable while you’re away?
- Finally, ask yourself, is this the type of place I would be comfortable leaving my child?